Tuesday 28 July 2020

  Rarotonga Trip

One day I went to Rarotonga and it was really fun.I went with Mikayla, Fleur, Dad, Grandad, Nana and Myself. The day before we went on the plane it was two days before my birthday so we went to Inflatable world in Christchurch but I sprained my ankle.

Before we went to Rarotonga we had to go to Auckland first and then Rarotonga. ”When we got to Rarotonga it felt like opening a fire door”.  It was so hot. The day after we landed it was cloudy so we got donuts. They were so nice.

Two days later it was my birthday “YAY” . We went Snorkeling and Swimming in Rarotonga for the first time. It was so fun. That night we went to a restaurant Dad and Fleur surprised me with a chocolate cake “YUM”. It was amazing.

I had a great birthday in Rarotonga. It was the best birthday ever.My favourite part of the holiday was Aituaki. It is a different island in the Cook Islands. It is so pretty and it has the best sunsets. I was the first one in the water. It was so hot and nice.

Aituaki and my whole holiday was amazing. My Family and I had so much fun!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.