Tuesday 28 July 2020

The Frozen Man

One day I got frozen in time by a wizard he casted a spell on me and I was put into a block of ice.When I was frozen the only thing I could do was breathe and blink. I could not do anything else. One day I heard rumbling I could see a shadow behind me I was scared I passed out I woke up on the ground someone saved me.I tried to stand up but I couldn't my body was so numb I couldn’t feel my body so I tried to make a fire but I couldn’t since my body was all numb and plus I didn’t even know how to make a fire.I said to myself” were even am I what year is it where is my FAMILY I screamed”. 


The next day I saw a hiker hiking up the mountain so I asked him hi do you know where a town or village is.He said” um who are you” in a British accent.So I said Trinity Knipe I am 11 years old I got frozen by a wizard.He laughed so I said” what are you laughing about he said you were frozen he did not believe me”.He left so I went back to sleep for ages and I was woke up by a snake crawling on my back I was a still as the floor.the snake went away and I climbed up a tree.Up the tree and there was so many leaves.


 When I was up the tree I saw the hiker again I shouted out to him and climbed down the tree and told him can you make a fire and he said of course I can so he did.When we were sitting by the fire I asked him.”what year is it” he said “2340”.That means I was frozen 2000 years ago that is so long I am now 2011 years old.The man gave me $50 so I tried to book a hotel but the cheapest one was $500 that was so expensive now I was mind blown.So I brought a sleeping bag instead.I was surprised that people still use these they were a big hit when I went to school.That night I was warm I slept the whole night and had a good sleep in my sleeping bag.

1 comment:

  1. )Kia ora Trinity
    My name is Sarsha. I'm a year 7 at Blaketown school. I really enjoy your work. I think you need to check your spelling next time. Please make sure when you have posted your blog post make sure the words aren't going off the page.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.